Saturday, March 20, 2010

Almost Home! - Mar 20, 2010

After almost six continuous months of travelling in the Black Sea, the Mediterranean, the Caribbean, South America, and Antarctica, Bren and I head back home for about 10 days. 
 
UP NEXT:  From there, we're going to South Africa (my first time!) for two weeks.  After that, back home for another 10 days before embarking on our next assignment aboard the Amsterdam.  As always, I be updating my blog along the way, bringing you photos from our travels.  I'll post the itinerary shortly.  Keep in touch, and happy trails to all of you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from California! I'm bored to death at wolrk so I decided
to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break.

I really like the info you present here and can't wait to take a look when I
get home. I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my phone ..

I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, awesome site!


Also visit my website; homepage ()

Jeffrey Matthew Cohen said...

Thanks for the comment - glad you enjoy by blog. I'm embarrassed to say that I haven't updated it in years. Not for lack of material - just lack of time. By the way, I didn't see the link to your website/homepage?