Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Heading Back to Sea!

After giving it a go on land for a while, Brendan and I are heading back out to sea. Our time away from the ship really showed us how much we missed our life of travel. I fly out to Athens, Greece on Oct. 2, 2009 (Brendan will be joining me on the same ship a few weeks later). We'll be cruising the Black Sea, the Mediterranean, and Western Europe for two months before heading to Florida. From there, we will be sailing through the Caribbean Sea to South America, and on through the Amazon River! I will do my best to update my blog along the way, bringing you photos from our travels. Keep in touch, and happy trails to all of you.

Over the course of the next four months, we will be heading to...

  • Greece
  • Egypt
  • Israel
  • Turkey
  • Albania
  • Croatia
  • Italy
  • Russia
  • Georgia
  • Ukraine
  • Tunisia
  • Malta
  • France
  • Spain
  • Portugal
  • Dominican Republic
  • Aruba
  • Grenada
  • French Guiana
  • Brazil
  • Barbados
  • Dominica
  • Trinidad and Tobago
  • Antigua and Barbuda
...and more!

Again, I'll keep you posted with photos along the way...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so bloody romantic it's killing me. What ship will you be on?

Lisa, from Lisa and Karen on the Zuiderdam fame