Tuesday, February 05, 2008

What's Next For Me...

Returned home from Budapest on Jan. 31st, 2008. Received my next sailing assignment ... heading back on the m/s Zuiderdam on Feb. 9th, 2008. Going to spend a month on the ship in the Caribbean, and then do the 18-day crossing to the Mediterranean (similar to what I did the same time last year). What's even better, my sister Candi is going to join me as family member on board for the crossing. Here is the itinerary for the crossing...

  • Ft. Lauderdale, FL
  • Half Moon Cay, Bahamas
  • Funchal, Madeira Islands, Portugal
  • Lisbon, Portugal
  • Cadiz, Spain
  • Casablanca, Morocco
  • Barcelona, Spain
  • Monte Carlo, Monaco
  • Livorno, Italy
  • Civitavecchia, Italy

Will keep you posted with photos!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When do I get to see you? How do I get a job on your ship?