Thursday, February 15, 2007

What's Next For Me...

On Saturday March 3rd, I fly to Ft. Lauderdale, and board the ms Westerdam the following day. This contract is only a month and a half long. Here is the itinerary...

  • March 4 - March 31 : Four different Caribbean cruises : 1. Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos islands -- Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands -- Philipsburg, St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles -- Half Moon Cay, Bahamas 2. Half Moon Cay -- Grand Turk -- George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands -- Costa Maya, Mexico 3. Half Moon Cay -- St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands -- San Juan, Puerto Rico -- Grand Turk 4. Key West, Florida -- San Juan, PR -- St. Thomas -- Half Moon Cay.

Then I'm off to Rome!!

  • April 1 - April 16: Half Moon Cay -- Grand Turk -- Funchal, Madeira, Portugal -- Casablanca, Morocco -- Cadiz (Seville), Spain -- Barcelona, Spain -- Monte Carlo, Monaco -- Rome, Italy.

The ship goes into drydock (in for repairs) on April 17th -- the day my contract ends. It will be in drydock for almost a month. I am planning on staying in Italy for a bit before heading back home (we'll see how much money I have saved my then!)

Keep yourself posted for new adventures and photos from my life at sea.

No comments: