Friday, November 10, 2006

The ms Zuiderdam docked in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida on October 21, 2006, after travelling for twenty-one days from Vancouver, B.C., Canada. Florida is my home state and I haven't been back in over six years! We are now doing 7-day cruise runs to the Eastern Caribbean, with Ft. Lauderdale as our home (turn-around) port. Our new weekly iternary is Ft. Lauderdale -- Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands, British West Indies -- Road Town, Tortola Island, British Virgin Islands -- Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands -- Half Moon Cay, Bahamas. Stay tuned for many more photos, as well as new updates from my new life at sea!

2 comments:

Rob and Anna said...

Hi Jeff-
Nice pics and an interesting time! I love going in the water to watch marine life.
Rob

Anonymous said...

Spooky!
Your such the world traveler! You have been to many cool places....I am so happy for you! My lil' spooky is all grown up and all MAN!!! You look great! I'll send you my photo link for our trip to Italy. Love you.
Keely