Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Hi Everyone! Just wanted to let you all know that I've been offered my next contract on my next ship!! I leave the Zuiderdam on January 6th, 2007, after which I will fly home to Seattle and be off for two months. I board the ms Westerdam on March 4th, 2007, and am on that ship for four months. While on that ship, we're going to spend most of the time in the Mediterranean!! Europe is definately my 2nd home after the USA, so I am really excited to see parts of the continent that I've never been to before. My iternary is as follows...

  • March 4 - March 31 : Three different Caribbean cruises : 1. Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos islands -- Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands -- Philipsburg, St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles -- Half Moon Cay, Bahamas 2. Half Moon Cay, Bahamas -- Grand Turk -- George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands -- Costa Maya, Mexico 3. Half Moon Cay, Bahamas -- St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands -- San Juan, Puerto Rico -- Grand Turk.

Then I'm off to Rome!!

  • April 1 - April 16: Half Moon Cay, Bahamas -- Grand Turk -- Funchal, Madeira, Portugal -- Casablanca, Morocco -- Cadiz (Seville), Spain -- Barcelona, Spain -- Monte Carlo, Monaco -- Rome, Italy.

We then do 20-day cruises to the eastern and western Mediterranean!

  • Rome, Italy -- Dubrovnik, Croatia -- Kerkira, Corfu, Greece -- Olympia, Greece -- Santorini, Greece -- Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey -- Athens, Greece -- Messina, Sicily, Italy -- Rome, Italy -- Monte Carlo, Monaco -- Florence/Pisa, Italy -- Barcelona, Spain -- Palma de Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain -- La Goulette (Tunis & Carthage), Tunisia -- Palermo, Sicily, Italy -- Naples, Italy -- Rome, Italy.

So there it is!! Needless to say I am very excited, and very happy with my new life at sea! I'll be home in six weeks and will be catching up with all of you. In the meantime, keep logging into my blog for new photos from on-board the ship, and from my current ports-of-call. Later! -J.

No comments: