Tuesday, October 03, 2006

After making weekly runs from Vancouver, BC to Alaska's Inside Passage, we have started heading down to the Caribbean! We docked in Astoria, OR last Sunday where my dad and my friends Troy and Brian met up with me (photos to follow). Today I'm in San Francisco, CA. Here are the other ports I will stop in on the way to Ft. Lauderdale, FL: Cabo San Lucas, Mexico; Puerto Vallarta, Mexico; Acapulco, Mexico; Santa Cruz Huatulco, Mexico; San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua; Punta Arenas, Costa Rica; scenic crusing in the Panama Canal; Cartagena, Columbia; Ocho Rios, Jamaica; Half Moon Cay, Bahamas. Will dock in Ft. Lauderdale on Oct. 21, and then make weekly runs in the Caribbean. Will update you on those ports-of-call then. Will send new photos soon too!

-J.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff! It's great to hear you are traveling around the world. Rob and I are so happy for you!

Anna and Rob

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping all of us shoreside folk in the loop of your activities! It's great to see your updates and that you're having a good time. *hugs* Steve